Is Astral Travelling possible?. To project your conciousness while you are sleeping to anywhere you wish to go. Anywhere on earth or to even "Trip the Light Fantastic" all the way to the far end of the "Milky Way". I'm a believer of anything is possible so that makes the word impossible a bit improbable.
Do you think that if Human Beings can survive this planet that it is possible for us to evolve to such a level of existence that we will have left our physical bodies behind and actually have become an energy of intelligence. You never know. If we realise that as sentient beings we are constantly evolving to higher levels then the Universe could become our oyster.
When you think of it our brain is only working at 10% of its potential (thats what the scientists calculate) so whats happening to the other 90%. Is it just sitting there in between our shoulders patiently waiting for this evolving thing to take place. Who's not to say that when we sleep a small part of this 90% starts to become active and to perhaps, just perhaps allows us to Astral Travel amongst other things. Lots of people say that they can Astral Travel and who can dispute that they are not telling the truth. Iv'e tried the ole Astral travel thing myself but I didn't get my consciousness beyond the bed sheets. Iv'e known some folks who said that they could Astral Travel and when they spoke of their experiences they were very believable. The thing is one of these people was a friend and had no reason to make this up. So what am I to think. Just because I haven't experienced this sort of thing doesn't mean that its an impossiblity, that would be very negative of me. I think that its important to keep an open mind about all things in life. So what do you think, is Astral Travel possible or not. If it is possible then I would love to travel with a bit of Trance music for the journey.